Monday 18 November 2019

Marine reserve

Te Tapuwae Rongokako Marine Reserve.

As I dove down into the cold water stopped suddenly when I saw hidden under all the coral and seaweed a giant crab hidden underneath it was a giant spiky kina. I jumped out of the water and swam away. I saw a nice big school of fish  swimming past  it was it some beautiful blue and yellow fish they reminded me of fiji.                                                                                      


 I got to a murky pool. It had a a big rock right in the middle there was a giant crayfish nest I Te Atawhai tried touching one of the  crayfish I hit her hand and she moved it I started to get cold so we started to swim back to shore. I saw a little octopus in a giant pool.



On shore it was cold so stan rios dad took Te Atawhai rio and I back to get change I got changed when the others got back I played tag  the marine reserve is  so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about