Monday 18 November 2019

leighton house

Leighton house
     

For student volunteer army room 4 went to Leighton house, I was annoyed by how much time it took to  preperate. I was a impact officer  I was really excited I can't wait to go to Leighton house at school we got into our cars I was in my mums  car. When got there we waited then we went in side.




As I walked into the leighton house I grabbed a ukulele. Te Atawhai and I sat down and started to play you are my sunshine. I've never done this without a folder I whispered  but I did it perfectly saw some people we sung happy birthday to noal he was 90. Then we had some raro and biscuts  we met some more people. 


My mum took me and charlotte to the toilets when I got back we played a game and we talked to more  people and sung some songs as a class and then we left  I want to go back to leighton house.


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about