Friday 31 July 2020

Inter school netball

Last term I signed up to do interschool netball, the netball team has been practising everyday. 

When I got to school on friday everyone was excited about the netball game. At twelve thirty we got into our netball uniform and met Koka Leah and our coach Janine (Charlotte's mum) on the netball court and drove to Awapuni School. When we got to Awapuni we met the ref and got into our positions, I was off for the first two quarters. 

Awapuni started with the ball, the ball jumped from one end of the court to the other. I cheered as loud as I could, I was having so much fun and I hadn't started playing yet, finally the first goal had been scored a couple goals were scored. The second quarter was really fast, a few more goals were scored for Awapuni and Wainui.

At half time I got into a bib I was D. When the game restarted Awapuni had the ball, in no time at all I was defending an Awapuni attack from getting the ball into the goal, but she scored. Wainui started with the ball and scored a goal, next Awapuni scored two more goals and Wainui scored one goal. And that was the end of the game. The final score was 11 to 6 Awapuni.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about