Monday 25 November 2019

Kapa Haka Festival

Kapa Haka Festival
As I walked onto the stage we started to sing Tu mai ra. I felt nervous when we started to do a takahia. I forgot the words and sung it wrong. I freaked out then remembered the words. My skirt was moving because I was doing a slow takahia. We moved onto Harae mai a paoa we moved together. All I could see was the back of Natalies head. I accidently did a takahia at the start but I stopped. We moved out of the squished up square we were in then. I started to do Ka pioioi in one of the actions I smudged my
moko  in puri anei I saw my dad. In utaina the girls sung so but only a couple did in the haka then we sung wainui e and E honore and left the stage I felt happy  and sad that we couldn't do practise anymore.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about