Thursday 11 June 2020

Just dance

This term MLH started doing Just Dance which is this cool game when we have to choose a person on the screen and copy that person , we have to be in groups of four, two and one. The teachers don't have the just dance app so they choose the ones we do on youtube.

My favourite just dance song is Jailhouse rock because in my opinion it has the best dance moves, My second favorite one  is waka waka because it is hard and challenges me, but I don't really like the dance moves. But my least favourite one is called Rasputin because the dance is really fast and I don't like fast dances because it feels like my head is spinning.

Just Dance is fun because you can try something new and there are so many different song options for you to try. Just dance is so fun.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alice,
    Well done, thanks for sharing your thoughts about the songs. My favourite songs are also Jailhouse Rock and Waka Waka.
    Your blog reminds me of the first time I did Rasputin it was also my least favourite, now it is one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi it's Charlotte that you for sharing about just dance but by a comma you don't need a capital letter. Bye

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about