Thursday 2 July 2020

Just Dance performance

Hi, this was the last week of school for term two and I can’t wait to see what term three is like. It was a great week but we have to do a just dance performance in front of the whole class. Some people did there dance yesterday but my group is doing our dance today, my group is doing a three person dance called handclap. But i’m really nervous because one of the people in my just dance group were away yesterday so we haven’t done any practises as a group, it was just me and Ester practising but our dance is actually pretty good.(If you don't know what Just Dance is read my other blog called Just Dance.)

Some people that are doing different songs have really good costumes like someone people that have to dress up as a panda wore fake panda heads for their costumes. My costume is just plain black pants and a t shirt. I want our dance to go first so it can be over and done with.

I don't know why I didn't just choose to do another Just Dance song because in my opinion Handclap is the hardest (all the ones you could chose to do Handclap, timber or Waka waka.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about