Wednesday 22 July 2020

The holidays

During the holidays my family drove to Raglan and stayed at a small bach. Me and my family walked down the hill to Raglan town everyday we also visited my dads old school friend at his house his daughter walked me and my sister to see their two goats called Snowy and Trixie, both the goats chased us out of their paddock. 

Then we drove to Rotorua and had lunch at a place called the Fatdog. After lunch we went to the pools and bought ice creams. After we had been at the pool and we also went to the Rotorua Skyline and went in the gondola and drove the luge down the hill then we went back down the gondola. We drove to Lake Rotoiti. The next day me, Nellie and our mum went kayaking in the lake then we jumped off a jetty. 


When we got back to Gisborne me and Nellie had a sleepover at our grandparents house. After dinner we watched Stuart Little after we'd finished the movie me and Nellie listened to an audiobook and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about