Wednesday 11 August 2021

L3+ Reading Questions

 The Pony Question

By Jackie Merchant

  

  1. Why did I choose this book? I chose this book because it sounded interesting and it’s about helping a horse that needs help. 

  2. If I was a character in the book what would I have done differently? I would have told Essie not to go to the teacher that helped her train Moxie?

  3. Where is the book set? It is set in a small street in Pippin.

  4. If the book was a TV show, who would I cast in it? Maggie smith for Connie the old lady. Lulu Wilson or Lila Prideaux for the main Character. Michelle Pfeiffer for the mum.

  5. If I lived next door to the main character would we be friends? Probably because we both like horses and are around the same age.

  6. What does the place look like in my head while I'm reading? I think that they live on a farm when I'm reading.

  7. What new facts did I learn? I learnt that the lead mare in herds kick the other horses when they're not doing what the lead mare wants.

  8. Why do I think the author wrote the book? I think she wrote the book to teach people about caring for sick or starved horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about