Thursday 27 February 2020

Swimming Sports

Swimming Sports 

As I walked into enterprise  swimming club I waved to my family I could smell the chlorine. After I got changed we watched some  races, then koka nigare called my name, and lined me up. When I got to the diving block I listened to koka rosie ready set go I dived into the water an swam to the end... I came 3th  in freestyle. 


I sat on the podium and ate food I and waited for my turn to come to swim again. When koka nigare
called my name I lined up I was so nervous. I jumped into the pool and turned around I started the race my goggles broke  water  came rushing into my eyes I couldn't see suddenly I hit the wall... I came last in backstroke.


 As I nervously waited for the teachers to call my name I got Rio to fix my goggles then I got called down to the blocks I dived in and started to glide along the surface I started to do the breaststroke kick I nearly broke the surface  3 times I came... 3th in breaststroke and that was my last race. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alice,
    I like that you said what you came in each stroke.
    I think that you should add some photos of you swimming.
    It reminds me of my blog post because also said what I came.
    I spoted some spelling mistakes. I also found some words that don't make sense together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about