Thursday 16 September 2021

Cross Country

 Yesterday on the 15 of September we had cross country. Because of lockdown we couldn't go with the whole school and people couldn't come to watch. 

First the year 5s and 6s went down, then the year 4s went down the year 3s, 2s 1s and o's went down. I was really excited and when I was lining up my stomach was doing summersaults, Koka Sue blew the whistle and I sprinted off, I didn't pace myself very well but I came Sixth.

When we got back everyone got ice creams I didn't get one though. I am very Happy with my result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about