Thursday 24 September 2020

My Farm Tasks

 This week MLH had six tasks to do about the farm instead of our normal priorities. I designed a logo for Pihitia Station, designed a farm, wrote a piece of information about drones and lots more about the farm my favorite task I completed is a farm I designed. 

Here is a Logo I designed for Pihitia Station. 
This week we also had cross country. I was so nervous that I was going to come last. When my race started I was coming sixth, when my race finished I came fifth... to last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about